screen (plural: screens)
- A physical divider intended to block an area from view.
- A material woven from fine wires intended to block animals or large particles from passing while allowing gasses, liquids and finer particles to pass.
- The informational viewing area of electronic output devices; the result of the output.
- The viewing area of a movie, or moving picture or slide presentation
- (basketball) An offensive tactic in which a player stands so as to block a defender from reaching a teammate.
- (baseball) The protective netting which protects the audience from flying objects
- Jones caught the foul up against the screen.
- pick (basketball)
6 letters in word "screen": C E E N R S.
Anagrams of screen:
Words found within screen:
cee cees cens cense cere ceres cerne cree crees ee een en ene enes ens er ere eres ern erne ernes erns ers es esne ne nee re rec recs ree reen reens rees ren rens res scene scree sec see seen seer sen sene ser sere snee sneer